If we change these General Terms, we will post the revised document here with an updated effective date. If we make significant changes to these General Terms, we may also notify you by other means such as sending an email or posting a notice on our home page.
1. Use of Your Information
By using this Website, you agree that we may collect, hold, process and use your information (including personal information) for the purpose of providing you with the Website’s services and developing our business which includes (without limitation):
- Personalising your visits to the Website in order to improve the services provided to you;
1.3 Informing you about the latest changes to the Website, products, services or promotional offers that you might find interesting;
1.4 Customer service and support;
- Communication (and personalising such communication) with you;
- Enabling you to share our content with others e.g. using an ‘Email a friend’ or ‘Share this’ functionality;
- Conducting market research; and/or
- Carrying out technical and statistical analysis to measure the performance of our services and the Website.
2. Access to the Site and Services
- Subject to any contractual obligations we may owe to any users of our paid services, we shall not be liable if, for any reason, the Website and Services are unavailable at any time or for any period.
- From time to time, we may restrict access to all or some parts of the Website and Services to users who have registered with us.
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party.
- We reserve the right to restrict or deny you access to some/all parts of the Website and Services if, in our opinion, you have failed to comply with these General Terms.
3. Material Submitted by You
- Except for information that identifies you personally (e.g. your name, telephone number, email address and CV), any material that you submit will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary such that we shall have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose it to third parties for any purpose.
- You agree not to submit any material:
- that is false, misleading, defamatory, discriminatory, threatening, offensive, abusive, likely to cause someone anxiety or distress, encourages violence or racial or religious hatred, blasphemous, pornographic, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy; or
- that infringes any intellectual property rights, such as copyright and trade marks. This means generally that you must own the rights in everything you submit or must obtain permission from the rights owner to submit the material; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data); or
- which encourages or teaches conduct that is a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or is otherwise unlawful.
3.3 We are not obliged to use material submitted by you and we may remove from the Website and our database any of the material submitted by you at our sole discretion.
3.4 We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials submitted by you.
4. Data Protection and Privacy
5. Third Party Content and Links
5.1 We are not liable or responsible for the third party content on the Website. Third party content includes material posted by other users of the Website and Services, job vacancy advertisements and display advertising.
5.2 Where the Website and Services contain links to other sites and resources which are provided by third parties, these links and resources are provided for your information only and you access them at your own risk. We are not liable or responsible for the content of third party sites or resources.